Thursday, December 10, 2009

FIND...~~~

~~~FIND~~~

From me, and from me too..
It is a changed sincere heart...
I say, "what should i do? what should i do?"
But, it is a extremely far a way, very far a way love..
It is YOU in my heart..
Definitely cannot give up...

I stand here,
to find back your laughter...
The painful tears from your heart..
I am here to catch all them..

I make a road that i will definitely not forget,
your crystal-clear love...
Because we will surely find
our love again...

even without you,
will i be able to live well??
It is always the two of us,
even in the dream that i dreamed

The time that resembles of you,
It is the lingering love
that i definitely cannot give up

I stand here, to find back your laughter..
The painful tears from your heart..
i am here to catch all them

I make a road that i will definitely not forget
your crystal-clear love
because we will surely find
our love again

The empty love
even the sadness burning in the chest
I will not be able to push you out from my heart
Because the imperfect me is insignificant
Until the falling tears...
Submerge every single memories
For you are my love
I will surely find you...

No comments: