Saturday, May 28, 2011

Long time no see, long time no entry..

readers....

sorry coz i don't have mood to make new entry for this a few day or weeks...
this holiday i just stay at home with my grandmother, and i can't imagine how my 4 month's holiday will be going.
i cannot go for any part-time jobs and i need to stay at home to take care of my grandmom after my maid runaway a week before my holiday begin.
in the afternoon, i need to take care of my twin bro to get ready for going to school, then my day become boring.................
no activity....
i just playing games in FB...
then sleep.....
sleep...
sleep...
the effect is i don't have mood to continue writing my story "ADKC"...
a big of hugs and thank you for all your support..
and sorry again because make u all waiting...
miss u all....

XOXO...

p/s : i already watch NUR KASIH THE MOVIE.. such a beautiful love story.. :)) thumb up..!!

No comments: