Sunday, July 12, 2009

101 Love Song

this is a list of song that i dedicate to my love, Muhammad Rizwan... juz clik pada tajuk kalau nk dgr lgu... huhu slamat mendengar...

1. George Benson - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You.
2. Spring - Sejiwa.
3. Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly With His Song.
4. 6ixth Sense - Tanpa.
5. Alicia Keys - If i Ain't Got You.
6. Spring - Romantis
7. Avril Lavigne - When Your Gone
8. Adam - Benar Benar
9. Bon Jovi - Thank You For Loving Me.
10. Aizat - Lagu Kita
11. Britney Spears - Everytime
12. Nurul ft. Ajai - Satukan Kita berdua
13. Bryan Adams - Everything I do I do it For You
14. Ajai ft. Marsha - Sayang
15. Chris Brown - With You
16. Alyah - Tak Mungkin Kerana Sayang
15. Enrique Iglesias - Do You Know
16. Anis Suraya - Cinta Tersimpul Rapi
17. Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
18. Juliana Banos ft. Indigo - Sehidup Semati
19. Faith Hill - There You'll be
20. Anuar Zain - Hanya Milikmu
21. Frankie J - More Than Words
22. Erna - Bukan Untuk Sesaat
23. Katy Perry - Thinking Of You.
24. Agnes Monica - Rapuh
25. Nat King Cole - L.O.V.E
26. Estranged - Yang Pernah
27. Firehouse - Live My Live For You.

28. Exist - Bunga
29. Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone
30. Faizal Tahir - Coba
31. Mariah Carey - My All
32. Fazli Zainal - Sejuta Nafas Cinta
33. Marc Anthony - My Baby You
34. Haslinda - Sehati & Sejiwa
35. N'sync - This i Promise U
36. Hazrul nizam - Kaulah Segalanya
37. Plain White T's - 1234
38. Bau - Warkah
39. Yellow Card - Only One
40. Dygta ft. Ira - Cintamu
41. Taylor Swift - Love Story
42. Element - Cinta Tak Bersyarat
43. Jaclyn Victor ft. Same same - Without You
44. Element - Rahasia Hati
45. Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You
46. Gita Gutawa - Kembang Perawan
47. Estrella - Stay
48. Melly Goeslow ft. Ari Lasso - Apa ertinya Cinta
49. Celine Dion - Becaused You Love me
50. Samsons - Tak Bisa Memiliki
51. Christina Aguilera - Reflection
52. Siti Nurhaliza - Kau kekasih ku
53. Michael Learn To Rock - 25 Minute
54. Slam - Nur Kasih
55. Westlife - My Love
56. Rossa ft. Pasha (ungu) - Terlanjur Cinta

57. Mariah Carey ft. 98 degree - Thank God I Found You
58. Romance - Ku ingin Kamu
59. Zee Avi - Honey Bee
60. Akma AF - Kecuali Cintamu OST
61. Backstreet Boy - I'll Never Break Your Heart
62. Imran Ajmain - Seribu tahun
63. SS501 - Find
64. Aizat - Hanya kau yang Mampu.
65. SS501 - Because i'm Stupid
66. Mila AF - Aku Lebih Tahu
67. Witch Yoo Hee OST - Destiny
68. Nubhan - Ada untuk mu
69. Mariah Carey - I'll be there
70. Titi Dj - Bahasa Kalbu
71. Aerosmith - I Don't want miss A Thing
72. Sudirman - Nilai Cintamu
73. Elton John - Can You Feel the Love Tonight
74. Ungu - Tercipta untukku
75. Celine Dion - Beauty And The Beast
76. Letto - Ruang Rindu
77. Justin Timberlake - My Love
78. Ari Lasso ft. Bunga Citra Lestari - Aku Dan Dirimu
79. 911 - The Day We Find Love
80. Yovie ft. nuno - Menjaga Hati
81. Boyzone - No Matter What
82. Siti Nurhaliza - Wajah Kekasih
83. Boyzone - Everyday i Love you.
84. Akon. ft Michael Jackson - Hold My Hand
85. Michael Learn To Rock - Paint My Love
86. Marie Digby - Say It Again
87. Edwin McCain - I'll Be
88. Rascall Flatts - My Wish

Actually i want to list 100 songs but i don't know wat song must i write into this list...
any idea???

2 comments:

geeds said...

ouh eric clapton. one of my favourite too-tears in heaven. that song is dedicated to his dead son actually. but still, it touches every heart~
i grew up listening to oldies song.
haha. i'm very classic larh.

erm...i know some that you could put it up there.
akon ft michael jackson-hold my hands,
MLTR-paint my love,
marie digby-say it again,
edwin McCain-i'll be,
rascall flatts-my wish,
and and this is the all time favourite...natalie cole-LOVE.


after all...sharing is caring ryte?
teehee~ :)
:)

Aienz said...

Thanx my dear...
huhu yeah sharing is caring... huhuh